1. Train tracks, busy streets, airplane flight paths, etc produce negative energy to enter your home. You can place trees, hanging plants, shrubbery, etc to slow down this negative energy. Also, you can use a weathervane or water in the entrance of the home.
2. Place a mirror at the entrance of home to avoid negative energy. Get rid of any dried flowers in your home.
3. Add furnishings to living room. As the living room is the most important area of your home, you should include positive influences with soft cushions, plants, and a fish tank, if possible.
4. Don't face mirrors towards bed. It will cause you a disturbed sleep.
5. Round dining tables are best for dining because the circle represents heavenly blessings. Keep the dining room chairs an even number.