1) You have prominent dark circles thanks to a number of sleepless nights.
2) You become immune to stained clothes.
3) You can spend weeks in the same pyjamas.
4) You become a lesser cleanliness freak.
5) You survive on the leftovers after every meal.
6) You start scowling and stop laughing at the never ending belching, burping and farting jokes.
7) Your TV switches on to Cartoon Network every time.
8) You miss adult conversation so much that you look forward to Tele marketing calls.
9) Your mouth hangs dry from the lack of saliva after you have spit cleaned the whole house.
10) You stopped brushing your hair.
11) High decibel sounds don't startle you anymore.
12) You wake up early morning and do house hold chores the whole day and don't lose an ounce of weight.
13) You pray for break, if only for just five minutes.
14) Patience becomes your biggest virtue.
15) You love your kids inspite of all the above.
16) And of course, you're up each night until late vacuuming, dusting, wiping, washing, drying, loading, unloading, shopping, cooking, driving, flushing, ironing, sweeping, picking up, changing sheets, changing diapers, bathing, helping with homework, paying bills, clipping coupons, folding clothes, putting to bed, dragging out of bed, brushing, chasing, buckling, feeding (them, not you), PLUS cycling, pushing trucks, cuddling dolls, cricket, football, catch, bubbles, colouring, crafts, jumping rope,
PLUS raking, trimming, planting, edging, mowing and gardening. You get up at 5:30 AM and you have no time to eat, sleep, drink or go to the bathroom, and...
Still managed to gain 5 kgs!